South Tipperary Arts Centre (the "Arts Centre") is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website and the related newsletter.
- South Tipperary Arts Centre Ltd. (the "Arts Centre") is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website and the related newsletter. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information.
- This website contains general information about South Tipperary Arts Centre Ltd. a regional arts centre based in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland. It is a Company Limited by Guarantee, registered in Ireland as a company not having a share capital. South Tipperary Arts Centre is registered as a charity in Ireland.
- In order to use this site effectively and receive our email newsletter, you will be asked for information when you register with us. We may require, amongst other things your name, email address and country of residence.
- No information provided will be divulged to any other third party save pursuant to clause 4 hereof, unless we receive your prior authorisation and/or we are required to do so by law.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of the Arts Centre who have access to information you give us in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
- The IP address of the users webserver
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .net, .biz)
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
- Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser used by the website user.
- The Arts Centre does track the pages browsed by you on the website. This is to enable the Arts Centre to better determine the needs of the users of the website. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party. This technical information will only be used by the Arts Centre for statistical and other administrative purposes.
- You accept that any information or message you send to the site may be intercepted or read by others. You hereby acknowledge and accept that we have no responsibility and shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the interception by third parties of your transmissions, or the disclosure of information, nor do we offer any guarantees, warranties or indemnities as to the security or otherwise of any information which you give us.
- The website contains links to other sites not controlled or operated by the Arts Centre. The Arts Centre is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites that it does not control or operate.
- If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact us on email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files.
This legal notice and terms and conditions of use and all issues regarding this Website shall be governed by the laws of Ireland.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Initiated by this website|
|PHPSESSID||The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. It is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. (expires when you close your browser)||On visit||When you close your browser|
|Initiated by Google Analytics | Read More|
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit||On visit||When you close your browser|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.||On visit||10 Minutes|
|__utmv||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.||On visit||After 2 Years|