Open Call for recent graduates from Tipperary
This year’s collaboration with Clonmel Junction Arts Festival links in with the Festival theme "Legacy X Next", where the "X" represents a transition or a bridge between the legacy of existing artists and the emergence of the next generation. For this exhibition, the focus is firmly on the future– specifically on recent graduates from Tipperary who have the potential of being the next generation of legacy makers within the Arts.
This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase the work of emerging artists and to support them in their initial years of professional practice.
We are now inviting applications from Tipperary artists through this Open Call.
Please read the following criteria carefully:
- Recent graduates will be defined as those that have graduated from any BA Fine Art programme (or similar) in the years 2020-2023. Any work created since graduation will be accepted. In the case of 2023 graduates work from their degree show will be accepted.
- 3 artists will be selected to have their work exhibited in Next Generation at STAC as part of Clonmel Junction Festival. The exhibition will run from 28th June –2nd August 2024.
- Applicants must be born in or domiciled in County Tipperary.
- The selected artists will each receive a fee of €700.
Applications must contain the following:
• Artist Statement (max 500 words).
• 10 images/ media links (max) in a PDF
• Artist's CV
• Supporting documentation of other relevant artworks completed.
To apply: please send the above to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 25th March at 5pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applications will be assessed by a panel including project partners and an independent artist. The decision of the project partners is final.
This project is funded by Arts Council of Irelandand Tipperary County Council.